EGG FACE MASK
I started to look for natural products that can take care of my skin without loading it with chemical ingredients that I can’t even read. That’s how I prepared this face mask. The time and natural ingredients were my key factor. As a working mom, I don’t have time for fancy skin-care routines and I want to use the products that are handy in my household. Saturday morning, I was about to make an egg for my son. As often happens he decided that today he doesn’t feel like eating eggs for breakfast. So instead I used my organic egg for a face mask. Simple, quick, cheap and great for your skin. If you have a dry skin, especially in the winter, this is a great way to moisturize and nourish it. • Clean your face and neck with fresh water
• Take an egg
• Separate the yolk from the white (you can make a great egg-white omelet with the white part)
• Add 7 drops of carrot seed oil • Beat the egg yolk with the oil and your mask is ready
• Place the mask over your face and cover it with a wet bounty for 20 minutes. (Make holes for your eyes and your mouth and watch your family eating a Saturday breakfast).
• After twenty minutes gently wash the mask off and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
• Start your family time with a smooth and glowing face Egg yolk nourishes the skin and it helps to heal blemishes.